Our Summer Internship Scheme offers applicants a wealth of knowledge through hands on experience with industry standard equipment.
This paid role is an ideal opportunity if you're currently in or have recently finished an industry related degree or NVQ or BTEC.
We have 2 positions available, which run from May until the start of October.
Duties will include:-
- Setup & Operation of Audio, Lighting & Video Equipment
- Delivery & Collection of Equipment
- Maintenance & Testing of Equipment
- Preparation of Equipment for Jobs
- Working Unsociable Hours, Weekends and Holiday Periods
There may also be a degree of on-site work, the scope of this will depend on the skill set of successful applicants.
Ideal applicants will display the following qualities:-
- Ability to self motivate and work unsupervised
- Proactive troubleshooting ability
- A logical mind, with attention to detail
- Ability to ensure high standards are maintained
- A Practical 'Can Do' Attitude
If you're interested, Please send us an email along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org